Some trees are protected by Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs) or you may live in a Conservation Area. Where this is true, permission is required before tree work can commence.

At Gimbles Tree Works, we appreciate this can be a daunting or potentially time-consuming process, so when specifying works on your site we will carry out the following as part of our service:

  • Check with the local council to see if you have any protected trees or you fall within the boundaries of a Conservation Area
  • Carry out the application on your behalf

The links below will lead you to some of the councils we regularly deal with regarding TPOs and conversation areas:

Tonbridge and Malling District Council

Tunbridge Wells Borough Council

Sevenoaks District Council

Tandridge District Council